' Diane's blog Brings out the passion in You. You're Welcome

Ad 468 X 60

Monday 1 July 2013

Widgets

HOW I GOT MY BOYFRIEND BACK...IT WORKS EVERYTIME


On September 20th my boyfriend and I had a falling out. He just stopped talking to me and I told him I was going to see other people. The day after I complained to two of my friends about what happened. I even tried to move on my going on the dating website we had met on.

Flashback about 7 months before I met my boyfriend. I read The Secret and wrote a full list of what I wanted in a boyfriend and one of the things I wrote was that we will have a relationship that will lead to marriage.


We dated for 6 months and I knew he was the one for me. But when we had the falling out and I tried to move on, something in my heart and mind kept whispering â
��he is the one, why are you trying so hard to move on?� I really tried to look at other guys but my heart just kept telling me he is the one. I know I had attracted our falling out because my thoughts were always on �what if he breaks up with me?� or he isn't ready to be with me yet. And guess what? I got just that.

But after a day or two of mourning, I decided that if I wanted him back I would have to be grateful for already having him in my life and grateful for the other things in my life. I made 4 vision boards of him proposing to me, us getting married and getting a home together. I even went on a wedding invitation website and went as far as making the wedding invitation and everyday I read it over and over. I put everything from the date to the location and I would visualize us getting married and me walking down the aisle. I even visualized him proposing to me with the ring I picked out on the Tiffany website. I also looked at the picture of the ring everyday and visualized myself wearing it. I had a ring similar to it and I wore it on my ring finger to get the feeling that I was wearing it. I listened to uplifting love songs and saw everything about him a positive light.

Instead of telling my friends about things in our relationship not going well, whenever they asked me how things were with my boyfriend I told them things are great. I set up a place in my bed for him every night and pretended to talk on the phone with him every night. I just thanked god and told myself he is my husband he is mine for life. This was only within the span of about a week and a half, but it felt like forever. I visualized meeting his family and his friends and having a future with him, the way I wanted it. I told myself that I am the only girl who can make him truly happy and that I am the only one for him. I also read on a website for the secret about how when you write things down they become more real and it is already put out in the universe. So I wrote on October 1st , 2012 that he will message me and ask to meet me at my apartment and when I meet him in front of my apartment he will give me a big hug and kiss and flowers and tell me that he loves me and wants to spend the rest of his life with me and that we will work through everything and then he will take me out to dinner that night. Since I am an artist I also drew out the whole thing and looked at it everyday.

And GUESS WHAT!

On October 1st he messaged me and told me he wanted to meet me at my apartment and he was there with flowers and gave me the biggest kiss and hug and told me he wants to spend the rest of his life with me and we worked everything out and he even took me out to dinner!!!!! I was so happy. All I did was just thank god for him everyday and visualize every day and night. I believed and it worked.

Now things are falling into place and everything I asked for is happening. Our relationship is in a much better place and I canâ
��t thank god enough for it. I have even met some of his family and his friends and this all happened within three weeks. I grew up with The Secret as a kid, I learned about visualization and how to get what you want but it�s amazing to be able to really apply it and see it work. Now me and my boyfriend are so happy and we know we want to be together for the rest of our lives. I know I have definitely manifested our marriage and future. I have done it for school, friends, family, and my future plans. I have been able to pay to go to an amazing art school on the East Coast and I have had opportunities that I would have never dreamed of because of The Secret.

My days are filled with happiness and joy because I believe that they will be. All I have to say is donâ
��t let anyone ever tell you anything is impossible because anything is possible. No matter how old you are, you can achieve anything. Anything you can imagine is real!

SHARE THIS POST   

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Myspace
  • Google Buzz
  • Reddit
  • Stumnleupon
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Technorati

1 comment:

  1. Good one!
    Dreams come true.
    We really can attract what comes our way; infact, we do that a lot without knowing.
    Being intentional about it is a way to increase productivity.
    Welldone, Diane.

    ReplyDelete